These people on FB have big problems.
*takes rainbows out of my pocket*
TIME TO FIX IT.
Oh my gooooooooooosh. I have never had this much serious in one day.
*forgives this person*
*convinces this person people aren't out to hurt her*
*blocks this person*
*hugs this person*
*talks to this person*
*convinces this person she's awesome*
*hugs this other person again*
o3o Yeah, there's a lot of hugging involved.
And at the end of the day, I've saved a friendship between my friend and some of her friends. ^u^
And now to go all corny, the morals of the story are
1. Everyone deserves good friends
2. They probably AREN'T good friends if they say mean stuff to your face
3. Then again, people make mistakes
4. Big mistakes
5. A lot of big mistakes
6. Most people aren't out to hurt you
7. Being alone isn't good
8. Choose your friends wisely
9. Have a happy outlook
10. Stick to your promises
11. Lots of forgiveness and hugs
12. Friendship is magic
MAH LITTLE PONEH, MAH LITTLE PONEEEHHHHHHH♪
And speaking of ponehz, here's an epical picture I found of Applejack.